At the core of Partners in Development is the belief that each young person is endowed with special talents and abilities. We engage institutions in the community such as families, schools, government, and churches in support of youth development. Our life skill, economic empowerment instructional method is hands-on, interactive, and experiential—engaging the energy, enthusiasm, and creativity of young minds.
Partner with Us
There are several ways you can invest in the empowerment of young girls and boys in Cameroon.
How you can help:
- Spread the word! Follow the Law of 250: it says that the average person knows about 250 people - tell your network about our work to impact the lives youth.
- Organize a party or sport event for a purpose - to help support our youth.
- Sponsor a youth to our Healthy Me workshop - a donation of just $25 will bring our program to one youth - instruction materials, meals, t-shirt, excursion, instructor stipend.
- Volunteer to teach, train or provide administrative support on the ground in Cameroon or at Headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland.
Derive social capital by collaborating with us
- Help us transfer competencies to local staff by inviting us to your corporate training events
- Match donations of staff who support our programs
- Volunteer to teach in our program
- Provide an internship to a boy or girl
- Sponsor a lesson or campaign - contact us for details
- Provide a scholarships to a disadvantaged boy or girl to our Healthy Me workshop.
- Televisions Truck/Van
- Printer Donated! School supplies
- Whiteboards DVD Player Donated!
Join Partners in Development and make a difference in the life of a Cameroonian youth!
Partners in Development, Inc., Silver Spring, MD ~ email@example.com ~ +301-728-4649